You CAN build a profitable list from solo ads.
I’ve just posted a new video course called “Solo Ads 1”. It’s a step-by-step video course that shows you how to create a proper plan of attack to build your list, build a relationship with your list properly, and convert your lists into sales when you decide to promote something.
List building is only profitable if you focus on building a quality list.
The big myth is that you need a larger list, or that you should build your list fast. Both ideas follow the concept of quantity over quality.
But we really need to think the opposite here which is quality over quantity. Get the thoughts out of your head that tell you that you can only succeed with a big list. Forget all the video courses that you've watched that tell you that you can or should build a 10,000 list in two days. With that mindset, you’ll lose the focus which should be serving those on your list. Instead you’ll be seeing your list as a cash machine versus human beings.
Remember this important fact about your list... Quality over quantity!
A list of 100 could out-perform a list of 20,000 in terms of how it’s used.
Would you like to learn how to:
– Build a list from solo ads
– Get that list to convert?
Pay attention to these three key factors:
- Where you get the list
- Your initial offer
- How you use the list
Most people that fail with internet marketing either look at one or two, but not all three.
In order for internet or affiliate marketing to work – you need all three main factors working. The video series covers these in more depth than we can here.
But for now, let me share some insight that you can use right away by taking a closer look at these three factors in action.
1) Where you get the list
Here are some common mistakes people make:
- Working with a list owner who's emailed their list so many times that it has diluted their list. People on the list are sick of emails of little value. If you don't know how to look for a list owner who has not diluted their lists, then you have already set yourself up for failure.
- Using a list that is outdated. It’s good to know how old the leads are and how interested they have been in the solo ads that have been sent out.
- Emailing a list that is not related to the topic of your initial offer.
- Skipping the “create a plan of attack” step.
2) Your initial offer
- To get more people to sign up on your list when you do a solo ad campaign, you need to make sure that your initial offer is something of value.
- You want to make sure that your offer is something that people really want.
- You may not realize this, but your initial offer is what will position you from here on out and brand your reputation as “quality” or “bad”. It will brand you as someone either to be trusted or to be avoided. There are many other strategies along the way that you’ll learn in this video course to help you stand out as “good quality”.
3) How you use your list
- How you use the list is critical. I've seen lists of 10,000 convert at 1% or less, while lists of 500 at 20-30% outrank them.
- Focus on providing value and don't be the proverbial used-car salesman selling at every turn.
A short description of the video modules
Video #1) Introduction
The first video is a quick overview of the series as a whole, showing how it all works, and describing the tools you’ll need.
Video #2) What is your plan of attack?
One of the reasons why people fail is they get all excited about solo ads, about building their list fast, and dreaming of creating wealth before actually implementing a plan of attack. This course will show you how to create your plan of attack and how to apply it to your initial offer and future promotions as well.
Video #3) Create your Mind Map of Success
After you have brainstormed the basics of your initial plan of attack, you’ll want to create a mind map of success to ensure that you're able to follow through on every step of your plan. This lesson includes steps to download the free mind map software.
Video #4) Where should you get the list?
Remember that where you get the list is key. So, in video #4 you're going to learn what questions to ask solo ad list sellers. Before you jump all in, it's very important to do the due diligence and research the solo ad list sellers before paying money or even worse, getting bad leads.
Video #5) Big Myths Gurus want you to believe
There are many myths the so-called gurus want you to believe. They sell a dream that all you need for success is a massive list that converts effortlessly into a ton of sales. But in reality it takes work to create a high-converting list. Another myth is that you can start promoting to your list immediately. However, if you don't have a relationship with your list, then converting them into sales is actually a lot harder. The approach in video #5 is quality over quantity. The size of your list won't matter.
Video #6) Congruency and Initial Offer
Congruency or consistency is important, and applying it to your plan of attack will allow you to convert at a higher rate. Your initial offer should reflect your future offers.
Video #7) Your Personality
A way to position yourself in any market is to use your personality. As you build a relationship with your list, you will attract people on your list who are a lot like you. The saying – “birds of a feather flock together” – is true and it applies here as well.
Video #8) Follow Up series
Within your plan of the attack you should have a follow-up series ready to go in your autoresponder. This is a way to communicate with your new list and build a relationship on a consistent basis. You’ll learn more in this video #8 about how to properly implement the follow-up series and broadcast messages to build a strong relationship with your list.
Video #9) How to Convert
How to convert your list so that when you sell your own or an affiliate offer, you actually make sales. By following the whole process in this video series and creating a solid plan of attack, you’ll ensure that everything lines up correctly , giving you the best chance for success.
This is not a get rich quick scheme. It's about building a quality list over quantity and building a relationship with your list for years to come. Remember, the key is the more you serve the people on your list, the more they will respond to you in the future.
Register for this video course, and learn how to build your list from solo ads effectively in your business, increase your sales conversions, relationships, and more!