Affiliate Links and Advertising
There are several ways to approach advertising your affiliate link.
1. Start a blog and write about the product, including your link. Be sure to follow SEO suggestions from Yoast (free plugin for WordPRess). Try a video too.
2. Use Google Ads to promote your product. You’ll need to write a brief ad to be included. You can limit the daily amount you spend for these ads.
3. Join a safelist and promote your affiliate there. See this post about the best safelists.
4. Use solo ads. You can find solo ads at Udimi.com. For about $50 you can get a few hundred clicks on your affiliate link
5. Use YouTube to promote your affiliate product. Create a short (or long) video about the product explaining why it’s so great. You can use your cell phone to capture the video. Here are some YouTube tips.
Here’s a link to a really nice blog post by Adam Enfroy. Great Post Adam!